USD 4,500 / Month
Twin Houses 5 Bedrooms for Rent in El Patio - New Cairo By Lavista Developments
El Patio New Cairo is a luxurious residential compound located in the heart of New Cairo, Egypt. The compound is designed to provide residents with a comfortable and secure living environment, with a range of amenities and facilities to cater to their needs.
The compound is spread over an area of 135 acres, with 80% of the land dedicated to green spaces and landscaped gardens. The remaining 20% is used for residential buildings, commercial areas, and recreational facilities.
The residential buildings in El Patio New Cairo are designed to cater to different lifestyles and preferences. There are apartments, duplexes, and villas available, with sizes ranging from 120 square meters to 500 square meters. The units are designed to provide residents with maximum comfort and privacy, with spacious living areas, bedrooms, and bathrooms.
The compound also features a range of amenities and facilities to cater to the needs of residents. There is a clubhouse, which includes a gym, spa, and swimming pool, as well as a sports club, which offers a range of activities such as tennis, football, and basketball. There are also several parks and playgrounds for children, as well as a commercial area with shops, cafes, and restaurants.
El Patio New Cairo is located in a prime